Re: Running boards?

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Sat Apr 19 1997 - 07:32:37 EDT

Hey Jon;

Go to <www.4are.com> they make excellent fiberglass items and I think they
should have a set of boards for your year. You can e-mail them right at
the site and they are very responsive to customers.

About 'J.C. Whitney', they are just a giant auto parts store, they act as a
go between to most auto related companies (BTW they sell "all" of the LUND
items also), just do your homework before you order from them, use the net.

Most of the major items they sell are shipped direct from the manufacturer,
just at a lower price than you can usually get from a local supplier,
because the product is not going thru 2 or 3 other parties before it gets
to you.

L. John Morris<ljohn@alltel.net>
!!!!! ... your local *HEMI* owner ...!!!!!
'97 SLT+ CC/ 4x4/5.2L/5spd/3.92SG/FIPK clone

----------
> From: Jon Steiger <steiger@ait.fredonia.edu>

> To: dakota@ait.fredonia.edu
> Subject: Running boards?
> Date: Friday, April 18, 1997 9:59 PM
>

> Does anyone have any suggestions about molded running boards?
(snip)

> Anyone have any sources or brand names for these things? I don't
> even know where to look for 'em! I think I saw some in JC Whitney,
> but I don't trust 'em. :) I've never ordered anything from them,
> but their entire catalog reminds me of those "space monkey" ads
> in the back of '60s comic books. I'd like to be sure of what
> I'm getting, and sure of its quality. Ok, maybe I'm paranoid. :)
>
> -Jon-
>
> Jon Steiger - Network Administrator for Academic Information
Technology