Re: Cold Air

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sat Apr 19 1997 - 13:26:20 EDT

<< I'm sure there's quite a static pressure
 high at the base of the windshield at even moderate speed, >>

Different views make for interesting research. I would not think that you
would get much ram air effect at this location? I would think that the
arodynamics of the vehicle (no matter how little on the Dak) would not create
much force at this point. Worth thinking baout though, thanks for the
thoughts.

Bill