Re: MSD Problem

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 20 1997 - 05:26:35 EDT

<< You guys with MSD's, where did you run that wire to? Any other ideas? I'm
 starting to get "that look", that says "the truck was =fine= before you
 decide to mess with it". You know the look. >>

If you have any thoughts that the MSD has a problem then give them a call on
the number in the instructions. I had a problem, ended up with the Multi-Step
retard, and talked to them and they were super. They will help you out even
if not the MSD, they will help you get it to work properly. I was very
pleased with their support. I would give them a call before you mess with
much else and get their 2 cents, I'm sure it would be worth the call.

Bill