RE: '97 Windshield Washer

From: Brian Sessons (BRIANSESS@msn.com)
Date: Wed Apr 23 1997 - 13:41:36 EDT

Robert-
I have a 97 CC 4x4 Sport Dakota with a V8,AT, and 3.55 gears which I purchased
in February, and I have also had a wiper fluid loss. I have used the wiper
squirts only once and the resevoir is already down to about 3/4 full. There is
a trail of dried up fluid which appears to have leaked from the cap. On a
footnote, I took my truck on about a 600 mile trip and and averaged 19.2 MPG!