'97 Windshield Washer

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Wed Apr 23 1997 - 08:01:23 EDT

Anybody;

I noticed the other day that my washer fluid tank level was dropping (I had
yet to use the washer system). Did not think much about it, then yesterday
I was on a job, and a contractor wanted to see the engine compartment.
When I opened the hood I just happened to look at the washer reservoir and
it was almost empty and their was dried blue washer fluid all throughout
the cowl an down the back, inside corners of the fenders. At first I
thought maybe the tank was cracked, but with further thought I think low
pressure is sucking the fluid out of the nozzles while I am driving.
Anyone else have this occur with their '97.

BTW, I have a CC hood cover with the two air deflector hold downs, could
this be causing the low air pressure at the base of the windshield?

(ATTN: Sean) Where did you pick-up your MSD and what all did you for or
with it?

L. John Morris<ljohn@alltel.net>
!!!!! ... your local *HEMI* owner ...!!!!!
'97 SLT+ CC/ 4x4/5.2L/5spd/3.92SG/FIPK clone