2100RPM at 70, not 2150

From: Jeffrey Misner (jbmisner@mtu.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 28 1997 - 15:02:04 EDT

Bill, and anyone else who was wonderin on the gearing of a 3.55 and an
auto. I said that at 70 my engine was turning about 2150 RPM's. I was
very puzzled how close my rev's were to Bill's 3.90 so I double checked
today. I got 'er up to 70 (didn't take too long) and then let the engine
and trans finally stabilize and the engine was at 2100 RPM's not the 2150
I said earlier. It's still not as big of a differance as I thought it
would be compared to Bill's (2250 I think you said).

Oh well, I just wanted to correct myself...

Jeff
'97 CC, 5.2L, 3.55, auto, 2wd