Re: V-6 mods

From: Keith R Wanderi (keith.wanderi@fsg.deluxe.com)
Date: Wed Apr 30 1997 - 07:54:57 EDT

I'm going to start this weekend too. Think I'll go with the local muffler
shop and have them add their dual system but with the glasspack. After I
see how this affects the truck, I plan on the K&N clone addition. This
should allow for air flow at both ends. Not sure what I'll do after that,
ignition maybe???

Keith
97 SLT 4x4 CC V6 Auto