Dual out the back setup

From: Keith R Wanderi (keith.wanderi@fsg.deluxe.com)
Date: Wed Apr 30 1997 - 07:12:55 EDT

My local muffler shop said they would put a dual out the back system on my
97 for about $250. What they usually do is to attach a 'Y' after the cat
and fab the rest, NO muffler of any kind! He said sometimes people come
back saying it's too loud and they a straight through glasspack. Has
anyone run their truck right out the back from the cat? Wouldn't this be
too loud? I'm thinking of going with the glasspack right away. Anything I
should be aware of with a setup like this??

Keith Wanderi
Deluxe Corporation
keith.wanderi@fsg.deluxe.com