Re: Dual out the back setup (no muffler?)

From: Steve Lowe (Slow@Primenet.Com)
Date: Wed Apr 30 1997 - 12:09:47 EDT

On Wed, 30 Apr 1997 08:08:14 +0000, you wrote:

>I spanked him twice with the factory exhaust in place on my truck.
>I'd never run without a muffler on the street. It just like painting
>"give me a ticket" on the side of your truck. :^)

Interesting. I would agree though, during my patrols I would
definitely pull someone over without a muffler. Seems to be quite a
bit of spanking going on lately, I got 2 new Mustangs and just added a
96' Z-28 to my kill list yesterday.....

        Steve

1997 Dakota 4X4, CC, 5.2LT, 5 speed, everything 'cept the anti-locks