Re: Induction Mods

From: Sean P Meldrum (Sean_P_Meldrum@Auto.ittind.com)
Date: Thu May 01 1997 - 17:27:28 EDT

This manifold has to be the 4bbl aluminum intake in the Mopar catalog. It
actually *is* a Magnum engine piece....just not production. It's the manifold
you get on a crate motor. Regular small block mopar intakes won't work on
Magnum heads because of the configuration of the bolts. Still 40hp would be
nice. The manifold goes for like $250. Can't wait till *my* issue gets here!

*********************97 Dakota Sport************************
* *
* sean meldrum Email: sean_p_meldrum@auto.ittind.com *
* *
* Black, reg. cab, 2wd, 318, 5spd, 3.55 SG, FIPK clone, *
* MSD 6A and Blaster coil awaiting installation. *
* *

<snip> They referenced an outfit called RC Perf. Engineering (?)
that would take a non-magnum after-market intake manifold (from MP)
and modify it
to accept injectors for magnums. I think it was good for something
like 40HP on the V-8.<snip>