Gear Ratio's

From: johnlrivait (magnumrt@concentric.net)
Date: Fri May 02 1997 - 22:43:27 EDT

Hi there !

Iam definitly ordering a 98 Dakota R/T this spring! My question is, with
the 5.9L (360 cu) motor and 250HP and 330 LB. of torque should I go with
the 3.55 gear or go up to the 3.90 rear end? Is it worth the extra pull
off the line for the added decrease in fuel mileage for long trips?
any info would be a great help!!!

also any new info regarding the 98 Dakota R/T would be a plus. Iam
specifically looking for Colour options and descriptions of the
graphics.

Will the R/T have the same 17 inch wheels the Ram SS/T has? Or will it
have the stock 'fat' wheels from the optional 'tire & wheel pkg.'???

thanx

John L Rivait

98 Dakota R/T... ...blue!!!