Re: truth in ignition

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sun May 04 1997 - 21:28:38 EDT

<< the wires are often the culprits at the warranty level when dealing with
 warranty driveability issues...

 jules

 Are you saying the wires are the weakest link of the system? If so what do
you feel is the best cure and what do they cost (no solid core wires with MSD
M/S Retard)?
Finally got my MPI Catalog back, let a guy borrow it and had a hard time
getting it back, he said he ordered a STBI and Cam, do you send catalogs out
with orders? Still trying to clear up some low level quirks before adding
anything new. Having very little time really drags things out but I only do
one thing at a time and take it to test & tune to evaluate each. Some day
I'll have it ticking as I want, just have to be patient and save up looot..

Bill