leaving

From: 00gtomo@bsuvc.bsu.edu
Date: Thu May 08 1997 - 12:57:40 EDT

I jsut want to tell everyone on the list that I have appreciated all the new
information i have learned about my dakota and all the stories everyone has
shared.

School is over tomorrow and when school is over, my e-mail account is over for
the summer also. I will definately join when school starts up again in August.
Hopefully by then my dakota will be lowered, msd ignition and FIPK clone and
exhaust be installed and some new rims.

Thanks again Jon for creating this list and home page, most excellent job!!

Gregg
92 CC V6