Re: leaving

From: Jeffrey Misner (jbmisner@mtu.edu)
Date: Thu May 08 1997 - 13:12:53 EDT

> I jsut want to tell everyone on the list that I have appreciated all the new
> information i have learned about my dakota and all the stories everyone has
> shared.
>
> School is over tomorrow and when school is over, my e-mail account is over for
> the summer also. I will definately join when school starts up again in August.
> Hopefully by then my dakota will be lowered, msd ignition and FIPK clone and
> exhaust be installed and some new rims.
>
> Thanks again Jon for creating this list and home page, most excellent job!!
>
> Gregg
> 92 CC V6

Gregg, Good luck on all the work you plan to do on the dak. As for you
getting off tomorrow - Lucky! I'm still stuck up here for 2 more painful
weeks! (Boy do I hate quarter systems)

Jeff at Michigan Technological University
2nd year ME Major
'97 CC, Sport, 5.2, 3.55, auto, 2wd & a full tank of gas!