"nostril hood" for '97s

From: Scott Vieth (scottv@msn.fullfeed.com)
Date: Thu May 08 1997 - 09:08:33 EDT

Hi:

I'm sure some (or most) of you have seen the truck that was built by
Trader's Truck Accessories. It's an Orange '97 2wd with the nostril hood.
Well, I called Street Scene Equipment today and they don't have the hood ready
for sale yet. But they are planning on offering it at the end of this Summer.

The other parts on the Trader/Street Scene Dakota *are* for sale. The front
valence, rear roll pan, etc. are available. They (Street Scene) are sending me
some product info. I'll post to the list when it arrives to let everyone know
about pricing and such.

If you haven't seen this wayyyyy cool Dakota, check out the June issue of Mopar
Muscle. It's easy to find on your newstand because there is a small picture
of the Dakota on the upper-left corner of the cover.

I'm definitely drooling over the hood. :^)

I wish I could order one now to replace my factory hood that was creamed when I
tried to make turkey pot pie at 88 ft/sec. :^(

-Scott Vieth http://www.msn.fullfeed.com/~scottv

'68 Camaro RS, 327/PG
'97 Dakota Sport 4x4 Club Cab,5.2L/5-spd,FIPK clone,Gibson cat-back