v8 in 89 shelby

From: Braxton, John (jbraxton@gmgw.com)
Date: Thu May 08 1997 - 15:15:00 EDT

Hey guys

 My name is John Braxton. I have a 89 Shelby Dakota with a 318, 3.91pos
gears
2200 stall and get 20mpg on the open highway. The main thing shelby did
to get the v8 in was to add a new cross member (for only the engine and
not the steering) and use electric fans in front of the radiator to blow
though.

I've had no problems with my trans with 125,000 miles and it still
shifts hard (never been in it)! I'm not sure but I think it's the one
your working with.

You have alot of work ahead of you!!!!

My Shelby is for sell, if your interested.

john
jbraxton@gmgw.com