Re: Wind resistance; was: High RPM's etc.

From: Sean Meldrum (spm@c3net.net)
Date: Thu May 08 1997 - 19:28:47 EDT

>PS- I asked a mechanic at the local dealer about K&n but he said it was a
>waste of money because of the temperature the extra air would not help, he
>says it realy good down south where its hot?
>

>Steve Clarke sclarke@cancom.net

Get a new mechanic......if he doesn't know about a product he shouldn't be
giving his opinion. The open element FIPK clone I plopped on my '97 is
*THE BEST* $50 performance mod I've ever made....ask around the list a
bit.....I'm sure others will share their opinions. If you install one you
won't be sorry.