Re: dakota 6-speed

From: Sean Meldrum (spm@c3net.net)
Date: Fri May 09 1997 - 20:16:38 EDT

At 09:46 AM 5/9/97 +0000, you wrote:
>Carl Vidos wrote:
><snip>
>> It really has nothing to do with noise, and is VERY easily defeatable,
>> even with OBDII cars. This is the very first mod I did to my car. Uncle
>> Sam can bite me...
>
>I'll be sure to visit you and Sean "I don't need no stinkin' cat" Meldrum
when
>the OBD police come to take you away. ;^)

Can't take me away if they can't catch me ya know.....maybe if they pulled
the cat off that cruiser they'd have a fightin' chance! ;-)

Had a guy in a earlier year Dak Sport pull next to me in traffic yesterday
on the way home from work. Gave me a thumbs up and we did a little "hole
shot thru first" side by side. I've never owned a vehicle that has such a
commradery (sp?) between owners......kinda like vette owners that always
signal to eachother....cool.