Re: Wind resistance; was: High RPM's etc.

From: steve clarke (sclarke@cancom.net)
Date: Fri May 09 1997 - 20:28:09 EDT

     I live at the same level as P.E.I and N.B, I wrote about the mechanic
who advised against it. What would be my best upgrade?? new catback?. I went
up about my paint last week, they said it was normal, went up today with my
father, now I may be getting a free paint job:-).I will hear about it
monday, they want to work something out. It help when someone with money
helps since the last 15 years he bought trucks from there. I'm thinking
about Viper style, bleu with white stipes? any comments on colors??. I can't
wait till after fishing to buy some rims and tires, maybe a bed cover. Got
to go to bed soon, got to get up at 4 to set traps for the lobster season:-)

        Steve Clarke sclarke@cancom.net