Re: Re [2]: Wind resistance; was: High RPM's etc.

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sun May 11 1997 - 08:27:03 EDT

<< 1970 Roadtoad, 34,000 original miles, 4spd, 4:10 dana, one of 59 made. It
 runs fairly healthy. ;-) Hookers, Isky valve train (SH444), MSD7, and a
 few other unnoticeable tweaks, limelight green, black vinyl top. Now
 that's a Ferd stomper. >>

Amen... One hell of a unit fer shurr. Do you run it on the road or use your
Dak to haul it around to shows? Do you or have you drag raced it, if so what
kind of numbers? There is a guy where I live that is a Chrysler products
super fan, mostly old Airflows but has a good collection of older rigs. He
has a Hemi Roadtoad restored to original, I'm not sure what year but if I
remember right it is green and looks real good. Another guy local just bought
a 69/70 era GTX, black auto 440 with 26,000 original miles and is showroom
condition according to him. I have not seen it yet but he and I are looking
forward to meeting at the drags some Wed night. He wants to whoop up on my
Dakota, could be interesting and maybe get my butt kicked but been there
before so I'll give it my best shot. He came up to me at the local Dodge
dealer yesterday and poked me in the chest saying "I want you, I want you",
but then he had the nerve to say I couldn't run the bottle. I asked him if he
was on drugs or something, that would be suicide.

One last question How did a guy with a Dakota and a Hemi Roadrunner end up
with a Ferd Mustang Cobra? Probably your wife bought it fer ya uh? Well 2
outa 3 ain't bad!!

Bill