Greetings!!!

From: BesameMcho@aol.com
Date: Sun May 11 1997 - 03:28:08 EDT

 Hello,
  I am new to the list, today is my first digest. I wanted to ask you guys a
question, figuring you would know best. I am going to buy a 97 Dakota in a
week or two, and I was thinking a Black sport, A/C, 2wd, AT, Power Group
<pdl,pw>, sliding rear window, and the V8...... Now my question is.... Should
I go with the 1997's or wait for the 1998's??? i know I would not need
anything more than 318 cubic inches, but I hear they are adding more power to
it. Any suggestions? What is next years 318 going to be rated at???

Thanks,
BesameMcho
Josh