RE: wheels

From: Steve Braswell (stevebr@extendsys.com)
Date: Mon May 12 1997 - 14:53:19 EDT

I have a set of "KMC wheel" directional chrome wheels on my 91 4x4.
They look great and the caps don't rattle like so many custom wheels but
for me they are work that I don't want because I do a lot of 4wheeling
and these look real nice and I don't want to have to clean them up all
the time. I am looking for a set of factory wheels that somone would be
willing to trade for. I am willing to talk to anyone on what they want
to do.
 Send me an E-mail to Steve Braswell at stevebr@extendsys.com or call me
at 208-286-7406