computer

From: steve clarke (sclarke@cancom.net)
Date: Mon May 12 1997 - 17:38:39 EDT

        Some people say the performance computer is not a good choise for
winters but my question is what is involved in the change of computers and
what octane level would I need to use one?, on a 94 V6 magnum???. I thought
the computer's had to be calibrated? at dodge so air mixture and all other
setting were set right?. My father was told his computer was gone in a 94
dodge ram 4x4 and they said it would take a bit of time as the computer had
to be adjusted with their equipment?

        Steve Clarke sclarke@cancom.net