Re: More power in the future...

From: JT McBride (James.McBride@GDEsystems.COM)
Date: Mon May 12 1997 - 17:24:25 EDT

>I've found that reading the Detroit News on the web is very helpful when
>looking for info on the strike as well as just keeping an eye on The Big Three.

Thanks Scott! BTW, for the Web-deprived, the news story says the UAW
approved the contract Saturday, and Mound Road engine production was to
resume Saturday, with the plants idled by the lack of engines starting
up on Monday (today).

Another story from earlier in the week quoted a dealer saying they would
never catch up on extended cab truck supplies for this model year.

Good luck.

Jim