Re: Calibration of SBEC

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Tue May 13 1997 - 09:58:14 EDT

Hey Azie;

I do not disagree with you, but I will relate this story which may shed
some light. Had a check engine light on my daughter's Neon, the TSB
relating to the error code indicated that the Dealer should reprogram the
engine controller, cause CC was having some problems with O2 sensor
readings. After he ran thru the procedure with the DRB, he had to write a
new # on the UPC label on the controller.

Just my 0.02 cents

                           L. John Morris<ljohn@alltel.net>
                        !!!!! ... your local *HEMI* owner ...!!!!!
           White/Driftwood/CC/4x4/5.2L/5spd/3.92SG/FIPK clone
                         soon to have "Edelbrock" cat-back