Re: Jiffy Lube -Reply

From: Jason B. Bleazard (jmbleazard@xactware.com)
Date: Wed May 14 1997 - 18:27:39 EDT

>>> "Robert P. Agnew" <ragnew@islandnet.com> 05/14/97 03:00pm >>>
> You didn't say if cleaning the injectors made your truck run better ... it
> should have, if it was needed.

Not noticeably. Of course, it was running pretty damn well to begin with,
IMO.

Well, I suppose the worst thing I can say is that my wallet is now $30 lighter
and I'm (hopefully) that much wiser for next time. Now I know to look in the
owner's manual *before* going in.

Of course, they told me next time I'm going to need to have the radiator
flushed. I'm pretty sure the manual does say to do that at 30k miles.

Thanks,
Jason