Re: bed cover installed

From: Andy Callahan (quasideedle@uky.campus.mci.net)
Date: Mon May 19 1997 - 15:11:29 EDT

You can get info and pictures of the top at the following address:
http://www.calconcepts.com/SolidBedCovers/FlushMount/flushmount.html
Now, this is the web site of California Concepts. I, very ignorantly,
bought my top through them at about a $100 markup. I think that you could
probably order one straight through Gemtop. I do have their number if you
would like to try that before paying some middle man. I will have some
pictures of mine ready within about a week. I will give them to Jon and
have him put them on the DML page when I get them scanned.

Hope this helps
Andy
At 01:43 PM 5/19/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Andy Callahan wrote:
>>
>> Hey guys,
>> This post is a little late coming--I just haven't taken the time to write it
>> untill now. About three weeks ago I received my bed cover. I ordered it
>> from California Concepts. It is a low-profile steel cover made by Gemtop
>> called the GT Classic.
>> If anyone wants more information on the cover let me know.
>
>Andy,
> Does Gemtop have a web page so we can see what it looks like? How
>about a picture of yours installed?
>
>Thanks!
>--
> Tom McCabe
> mccabet@megsinet.net
> 1996 Dakota SLT Club Cab, 5.2L, Auto, 2wd SureGrip, Gibson Exhaust
> 1989 Lebaron GTC, 2.2L Turbo II, Intercooled, 5 Spd
> 1987 Lebaron Coupe,2.2L Turbo I, Auto

* Andy Callahan *
* BEIC Consultant *
* University of Kentucky *