Re: MSD 6A -Reply

From: John Lindsay (jlindsay@oharamfg.com)
Date: Tue May 20 1997 - 23:29:14 EDT

<but I know at least one guy on the list
who said he mounted his Blaster coil behind the distributor cap on
the firewall and used one bolt/screw from a windshield wiper motor
mount (I think???) and another one he had to drill to hold it in
place.>

 It was me that mounted it there. No drilling.... both bolts for the wiper
motor on the passenger end are the exact right spacing for the MSD coil
mount. Gives you the shortest possible coil wire too.

 And I swear my wipers are 2 strokes per minute faster now. <G>

                Maddog