Re: Front clip

From: JT McBride (James.McBride@GDEsystems.COM)
Date: Wed May 21 1997 - 11:27:44 EDT

> Even more rare would be the prototype '86 Dakotas....
>They are much different inside than the '87 & '88's... I saw
>one on television one time..

Prototypes don't count!

Obviously, any prototype is going to be very rare. Let's limit this
discussion to production vehicles...

But first - any idea what TV program that was on? It'd be neat to get
a copy and frame grab a few shots for the web page.

Any insiders on the list who could say whether the Dakota was developed
prior to the Chrysler bankruptcy/bailout, or with the flush of cash
from the success of the K-car? Always wondered.

Jim
   @..@ ,Red @..@ Ale!
              ^^ ~~ ^^