Re: 300+ Lets have a party!!!!

From: Scott Vieth (scottv@msn.fullfeed.com)
Date: Wed May 21 1997 - 08:06:57 EDT

> Sure be nice if Warren, MI wasn't so far from San Diego!
>
> Jim

The Corvette ZR-1 owners had an event a few years back where they all
drove their cars to the Bowling Green Assembly Plant. They had a
parade through town and toured the plant (as the last ZR-1 rolled off
the line, I believe).

We should do something similar. Everyone should drive to Warren for
a Dakota picnic. We could tour the factory and see all the huge
Chrysler buildings that your monthly payments are supporting.

:^)

Ok, so I'm a little biased on the location. I'm moving from Madison,
WI to Detroit in a few weeks for a new job.

=Scott Vieth http://www.msn.fullfeed.com/~scottv
'68 Camaro RS, 327/PG
'97 Dakota Sport 4x4 Club Cab, Magnum V8/5-spd, Gibson cat-back, FIPK-clone