Re: 300+ Lets have a party!!!!

From: Sean Meldrum (spm@c3net.net)
Date: Wed May 21 1997 - 20:02:06 EDT

Since I just moved from Warren to Sterling Heights (about 7 miles
north.....probably makes me the closest) how many people would be
interested in something like this (email direct at work -
sean_p_meldrum@auto.ittind.com). We're currently doing the ignition switch
for the (I think) 2000 model year Dodge trucks. I have indirect access to
some engineering staff at JTE. There *may* be a way to swing something
like this. It might even be good publicity for Dodge........"300 member
Dakota mailing list visits birth site of their beloved trucks...."

I'm not promising anything buy if enough people were interested I'd be
willing to do a little leg work.