Re: New Member

From: Sean Meldrum (spm@c3net.net)
Date: Wed May 21 1997 - 19:57:31 EDT

 First, I wanted to purchase the Mopar Performance Upgrade
>Computer for the 5.2 Magnum. The Dealership tells me the computer won't
>be available for 10 to 13 months for the 1997. That's a long time to wait.
>Does anyone know of a aftermarket manufacturer that might have one sooner?

I've been told from the Magnum Perfomance Hotline that it should be out by
summer. Hypertech and JET are both suppossedly working on offerings.

>My new Dakota has 1700 miles showing and will be taking the 1st trip
>outstate this weekend. It will be interesting to see what the mileage is.
>I use Marathon Premium 92. Will have to adjust miles to compensate for
>the larger tires.

Save some money. It won't need the 92 until the MPSBEC. It'll run just
fine on the 87. I admit to runnin' 89 just to be sure though. 8^)