Re: It's almost here!

From: Larry Hill (lrhill@airmail.net)
Date: Thu May 22 1997 - 07:44:13 EDT

Chip Maurer wrote:

> After 3 months of waiting, I should be picking up my
> Dakota next week! Am I excited? Oh yeah...
>
> Did I forget anything?

I've had my 4x4 Sport for 2 months. I've had it back once for suspected
alignment problem. They swapped the two front tires and the problem went
away.

The first thing I did with mine was to go playing in the mud. After
that, I went back immediately and got mud flaps, front and rear. I had
mud in places around the doors you can't imagine. I got the soft rubber
flaps with the Dodge name on them. Look pretty good. I also had the door
entry guards added. I've seen them at Pep Boys, but same price and no
Dodge Emblem, so I had Dodge do them.

I'm on the trail of a nice looking wrap around brush guard (not a
$500.00 one).

Love this truck.
Larry Hill