Re: spark plugs with MSD

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Fri May 23 1997 - 00:25:47 EDT

<< Well, speaking testimonials, I have always gotten excellent
 performance from Autolite in both my "Ferds >>

You have Ferds?? My condolences to you, Ferd plugs in Ferds and you wouldn't
know if they were good or bad. I mean if it kept running they would have to
be to some advantage, I guess. Hey maybe I'll buy a set of Spit Fires so I
can get in on the law suit against false advertising??

So do you have a Dak with the Ferd plugs in it? If so do you want to run em
off?

Another post said Ferd didn't own them anymore??? Their still ferd to me..

Bill