splintered insulator

From: Design-Tech (DesignTech@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri May 23 1997 - 11:13:09 EDT

i was taking my plugs out to lower the gap from .050" to .043"

when i got to the last plug, i noticed the insilator was chattered. i'm
glad it was the outside part and that it didn't put porcelin inside my
engine. that would have sucked. :(
i guess i am now pressed to make a drcision as to which plug i want to try.
i thik i might get a cheap plug. i'd like to get the AC rapidfires but
they're like $4 eack. maybe i'll go to the local Napa and get a 29 cent
champion then i can drive somewhere to get a new set of my choice.

-Mark Robert Hryckiewicz (DesignTech@Worldnet.att.net)
                            http://members.tripod.com/~DesignTech

Dakota-Chat Room http://members.tripod.com/~MasterOfR