RE: Horn?

From: Robert F Weingart (rweingart@attmail.com)
Date: Fri May 23 1997 - 12:19:43 EDT

<<What have Dakota owners done, that they are happy about, to improve
their horn situation? What did it cost?>>

I had a spare horn from an old Mopar parts car laying around that I installed.
After a simple splicing job and one bolt hole, the horn was installed just
next to the original. A little tuning to match the note of my 69 Dart and I
was done. Now I sound more respectable when someone cuts me off.

My father went the more expensive route and ordered a set of Hella horns from
the Griot mail order company. They are not cheap, but they are loud as hell.
I feel sorry for the person standing in front of the truck when you push the
button.

Rob Weingart '89 LE 4x4