Re: Plugs

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Fri May 23 1997 - 19:40:17 EDT

<< For the Dakota, I will probably end up
 buying them from Jules, since the plugs he sells are recommended by
 Dodge, and Jules strikes me as the type of person that knows what he's
 doing. :) >>

That is the impression I got also but I am still waiting on Factual
information as to how much each of his products helps out. I heard a lot of
"it will make it fly" and "boy it sure feels a lot faster" but I would like
some actual 1320 results before and after. I absolutely hate to spend a bunch
of hard earned money on some fantastic product and not gain or maybe even
lose performance. Also with the setup I have and the quote from NOS that "if
you follow directions it is safe" then I will follow directions and they
reccomended stock champion plugs and as I stated I have used many and not had
any problems.

BUT to each his own, if it works for you then use it..

Bill