Re: Update on Horns

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sun May 25 1997 - 00:25:47 EDT

<< BTW, since I was up at the farm nosin' around I just took a quick mental
 note of what all I had laying around. I got MOPAR stuff out the ying-yang,
 I thought about some of you that want to up-grade to a V8, I have a
 273-275HP out of a '67 Formula 'S' Cuda real good motor (stored indoors),
 anyone interested. Got a bunch of 340 parts, 3 or 4 440-375HP. Now mind
 you I do not have an inventory list, if you need something and would like
 me to look I have to find the time and figure out where it is, but I'll do
 my best. >>

Why you Hot Dog where did you come up with all that stuff, you a Mopar
collector or all stuff you drove? You sound like the Guy near where I live
that I was telling you about some time back. I still think the best solution
for the horn problem is ear plugs???

OB Bill