Re: First posting

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sun May 25 1997 - 18:03:36 EDT

<< Guess I will have to
 learn how to properly drive a stick.. : ) Been about 9 years... >>

Oh I'm sure you can handle it and I'm sure it will be a super nice truck but
you better not mess with one with a Auto or you may want to kick yourself in
the butt for not spending the extra loot... Only kidding fer sure, I wouldn't
mind having a 2nd Dak with a 5 Speed just to play with on the street, you
know do a bunch of smoky burnouts and grind a few gears here and there.

Bill