Re: Air flow question

From: MoparRuss@aol.com
Date: Sun May 25 1997 - 21:47:07 EDT

matt.....yeah i did the same thing...did notice a bit of difference......i
also have a cat back dual exhaust on my 3.9L...i got it through work.......it
is a direct bolt on...and the duals are 2 in pipe so there was no noticeble
loss at the low end...but the high end was noticelly better.....i am waiting
to get my K&N airfilter as well..i also want to find another aircleaner
houseing so that i can run a dual induction type thing by combining the 2
together.......

Russ