Re: accident update and tranny problems

From: Rob Agnew (ragnew@islandnet.com)
Date: Mon May 26 1997 - 12:04:19 EDT

At 01:11 AM 5/26/97 -0400, you wrote:
>hello,
> I'm not sure if any of you remember me, I purchased my first 97
>dak in
>November and got in to a head on collision with a criminal running from the
>cops, going 120 mph on the wrong side of the freeway, I am doing much better
>after 1 1/2 months. The only injury I had was a shattered kneecap which was
>caused when my knee hit the knee bolster, which would not of even happened if
>I was wearing my seatbelt. Because of the saftey and sucurity I felt from my
>truck and my lifelong love for MOPAR i decided to purchase another when I got
>my settlement from the Police dept.
<snip>

>Jbrown62@aol.com "MOPAR OR NOCAR"

Glad to hear you are recovering from your injuries. Going to wear a
seatbelt from now on?

I can't help you regarding your trans other than suggest you take it back
to the dealer for repair under warranty.

Earlier you indicated that you planned to scan some of your photos of the
wreck. I'm sure members of this list would be interested in seeing them.
I'm absolutely amazed that you're alive after a head-on at 120 mph.
What happened to the guy in the other car?

Welcome back to the list.

Rob Agnew
ragnew@islandnet.com

Victoria, B.C.