Re: accident update and tranny problems

From: Sean Meldrum (spm@c3net.net)
Date: Mon May 26 1997 - 12:08:37 EDT

At 01:11 AM 5/26/97 -0400, you wrote:
>hello,
> I'm not sure if any of you remember me, I purchased my first 97
>dak in
>November and got in to a head on collision with a criminal running from the
>cops, going 120 mph on the wrong side of the freeway, I am doing much better
>after 1 1/2 months. <snip> if yall have any
>suggestions please reply, i could use the help. thanks
>Jbrown62@aol.com "MOPAR OR NOCAR"

Oh, we all remember ya. Glad to hear yer doin' better. Sounds like a
beautiful truck. The alignment issue could actually be the alignment.
There's quite a few on the list that have posted that the factory alignment
was messed up.

The shifting problem? I'd take it in.......that whole thing sounds really
screwy. From what you describe it sounds like a linkage problem of some
sort. It is an auto, right? Hope ya get everything fixed ok.