Tires -Reply

From: Robert Lee Cobb Jr. (S0042745@cedarnet.cedarville.edu)
Date: Mon May 26 1997 - 14:51:25 EDT

Sam wrote:

Today I am going to put the rears on the front to see if they
will clear everything... If so, I'll get 255-60's for the front too..

Sam, this will probably slow you down a little bit to put 255's on
the front. It will help you out in the corners for road hugging
ability, but it will hurt your acceleration due to the increased
rolling resistance associated with wider tires. That's why ya never
see fat tires on the front of a dragster, ya know? Just a thought. .
.

- Rob Cobb 93 V8 LE 2wd swb auto
s0042745@cedarville.edu