Re: First posting

From: rlr (rlr@bbt.com)
Date: Tue May 27 1997 - 10:36:57 EDT

Shawn Shultzaberger wrote:

> > > Anyways, I can't wait to get back to the states and pick it
> > up.
> > > And just one more thing; there is no place like the United
> > States.
> > > First place I am stopping to eat is Taco Bell and then the Outback

> Right now I am located south of Japan. I have been stationed here
> since Sep 1995. The food is pretty good but nothing like the good ol'
> US of A.

  I've gotta feel for ya, Shawn, if you have fell so low as to actually
miss Taco Bell. It still sucks, just like it did when you left. And
the Outback fries their steaks, a waste of perfectly good meat.

  When you get back, go buy a nice juicy tenderloin and case of
Fosters, grill that bad boy yourself, and you'll be way ahead of
the jokers at Outback.

  I thought that Kobe beef was supposed to be some of the best stuff
in the world? (Never had it myself).

  Ron "I Like Japanese Food" Rader