Re: Cruise Control

From: Larry Hill (lrhill@airmail.net)
Date: Tue May 27 1997 - 20:05:37 EDT

I just caught this thread and thought I'd add my .02.

I just got back from Ohio (business), and there is a guy there that has a '97 that is identical to mine. You
can't imagine what went through my mind when I pulled into the parking lot a couple of weeks ago and saw it.
Just for an instant, I thought my wife had driven all the way there, from Texas, to check up on me. As much as
she likes my Dak, I wouldn't put it past her.

Anyway, on to the subject. The Ohio Dak owner and I were talking this morning, nothing will bring strangers
together quite like truck talk, and he started talking about his cruise control. Said it was making a clicking
noise and his dealer first relocated the servo on the mount for a temporary fix. He said the truck was going
into the shop next week to replace the servo mount. The dealer said the mount is not sturdy enough and flexes
when the servo changes position. CC has a replacement for the weak mount.

I don't have the problem on mine, its about 6 weeks old.

Later
Larry Hill