Re: Muslecars, collectors items, and sales information

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Fri May 30 1997 - 08:27:50 EDT

<< You know, 30 years from now, when our Daks are all rare classics and a
 judge crawls under your truck with a mirror during the '27 Nats, you're
going
 to wish you had that stock tailpipe. *Then* where will you be, Mr.
 Toolman? ;) >>

They were my thoughts exactly when it came time to install the duals, so I
very carefully removed the stock one and packed it away in the shed til 12/26
when I'll reinstall it fer the show at the 27 Nats. So what do you think of
that Al? Hey My Darlin and I could celebrate our 59th Anniverary at the
Nats?? Coool..

Bill