Re: Muslecars, collectors items, and sales information

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Fri May 30 1997 - 08:27:56 EDT

<< All right **TIM**;

 As long as you are on the subject, I have an acetylene torch outfit, but
 watch 'em fuel lines, I speak from experience, Aarh...aarh, 8^0

 P.S. was told one time that the car we was a junkin' couldn't have any
 flammables in it, don't believe everything someone tells ya!!!!!! If I
 remember correctly almost burned down the barn, caught the field on fiiire,
 and sure got my dad pi**ed. >>

I just knew that something like that had to have happened to you, must have
been a hell of a bang uh? Things are starting to make sense now fer shurrr,
30 weight gulfpride, 5 speed tranny, secret potion #9, ferd owner yepper the
picture is clearing up now uh huh.

                Bill

your local *HEMI* dreamer