Re: Idea for the web site

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 02 1997 - 00:28:02 EDT

<< > Hi Michael it sounds like a cool site to me! but we should play fair and
also post
> if(god forbid) one of our all powerfull Daks gets spanked.Anyway im all
for it
> Bruce Bexte

         Yea, like that viper that wizzed by me the other day. 8)

 Travis Lytle trav@netusa1.net >>

The Viper doesn't count it is still a Mopar but DO NOT admit to anything else
beating you.. If a Ferd or Cheby beat up on you then there has to be a
logical excuse and nobody needs to know that. It probably won't happen
anyway..

Bill