Re: Idea for the web site

From: Alan Casey (acasey@mail.io.com)
Date: Mon Jun 02 1997 - 06:13:34 EDT

> The Viper doesn't count it is still a Mopar but DO NOT admit to anything else
> beating you.. If a Ferd or Cheby beat up on you then there has to be a
> logical excuse and nobody needs to know that. It probably won't happen
> anyway..

Well I hate to admit it but I got beat by an
eclipse at the track the other day. I thought I
had him, left him behind at the start, but as
soon as that turbo spooled up here he came, he
crossed with a 14.6 me with a 14.9, damn! so much
for a sure thing. I talked to him afterwards, he
is in the process of building up his car and is
looking for 12's before he stops. That's a whole
lot of power from a 4-banger.

Alan...