Re: dakota 5 speed vs. auto

From: mahoneyr@syr.lmco.com
Date: Mon Jun 02 1997 - 09:01:36 EDT

> > Hey Bruce;
> >
> Maybe so but I've been studying my a@@ off at GA Tech, and still don't
> really know a lot more than before because as soon as I take the test over
> the material I forget it all. Maybe it'll be better when I get out of
> these "take what I said in class and write it down word for word as your
> answer to my test" Freshman classes. Sorry about the rant.
> Bruce
>
> Guys;

I think the vicious circle rhetoric goes:

The more I know, the more I forget
The more I forget, the less I know
the less I know, the less I forget
the less I forget, the more I know...

therefore:
whether or not you study, you'll never know more than
you'll ever forget anyway! and if you think about it,
you can't forget things you never knew about..
I think... er... I forget the rest... See?
-rICK